Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday, November 22, 2010: Media Free Reaction

I am actually feeling a bit jittery – I wasn’t able to sit still in Stats this morning since I usually text in that class. Or sleep. My fingers got so used to texting and typing so it feels weird to go 3 days without my phone. I am anxious, every day I keep wondering who posted on my wall or tagged me, or sent me requests. You never know what those idiots are posting and commenting on so you have to keep track of what’s happening on your page. I freakin’ hate this experiment, and I’m never doing it again. I don’t even know why the heck I was thinking of doing the 7 days. I’m getting annoyed and frustrated. Now I actually have to look to find something to do and that’s not always easy sometimes. We already know we’re addicted – I’m sure we all found that out from the first day – so why do we have to continue?!

No comments:

Post a Comment