Monday, December 6, 2010

Final Entry - Self Evaluation

Even though this class was not something I stressed over like some other people did, I still had some troubles, especially with the descriptive papers. But I think I’m better at giving the details now than I was when we first started writing those papers. I think a bit of a challenge is better than to lose sleep over this English class like some of my friends are. I’m so glad I was not put in those other classes.. So I know my writing is not perfect and there are many others who write much better than I do and that's why I'm glad that effort counts. I did put in a lot of thinking into my papers and I made sure to finish on time. I think I deserve an A for the effort or maybe an A- because I have looked at other people's writing and found that there's a lot of talent. I think my imagination runs faster than I can write and that's why I don't write as well as I think I should. Sometimes it’s hard to put all my thoughts down on paper when I have so many of them running through my head. Comparing my pieces in the early semester with the later ones prove to me that I have improved. At the end of every English semester in high school, I would go through all my papers and creative pieces in the order they were written and see how my writing has changed, even if by slightly. So all that matters to me is to have some kind of personal proof that that my writing has improved.
My blog design is not that exciting but I like simplicity. I'm not a creative person so this is the most you guys will be getting out of me.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment